College Township Water Authority customers can pay water or fire service bills online on the following website.

UAJA customers wishing to pay their sewer/wastewater bill online should visit the UAJA website.

Need financial assistance? While College Township does not endorse or promote particular programs, the following link provides information on financial assistance that may be available to Centre County residents. Please perform a thorough review of any program before applying and providing any personal information on the Need Help Paying Bills website.